http://easyhappylifestyle.blogspot.in/

Monday 17 October 2016

5 General checks for happy life


Take a one minute break every hour to reflect, meditate and control the traffic of thoughts in the mind.

Please check in the entire day, today; not only in my words and actions, but also in my thoughts:

1- Did I see everyone's specialties and keep good wishes for each one, in spite of obvious weaknesses being visible?

2- Did I remain free from all forms of anger, like irritation, frustration, grudge, revenge, etc.?

3- Did I ensure that I neither give nor take sorrow, hurt, and pain from anyone?

4- Did I remain free from waste and negative (judgments, criticism, jealousy, comparison, hatred, etc.)?


5- Did I remain untouched by name, fame, praise, insult?

"IF ANSWER TO ALL ABOVE QUESTIONS IS YES, THEN YOU ARE HAPPY"

No comments:

Post a Comment