http://easyhappylifestyle.blogspot.in/

Saturday 12 November 2016

Top quotes by Benjamin Franklin for better living



-Well done is better than well said.

-It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it.


-In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.


-Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.


-You may delay, but time will not.


-Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.


-Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75.


-Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.

-Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.


-Beauty and folly are old companions.


-I saw few die of hunger; of eating, a hundred thousand.


-Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.


-Content makes poor men rich; discontent makes rich men poor.


-He that sows thorns should never go barefoot.Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember.     Involve me and I learn.


-An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.


-Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants.


-Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.



No comments:

Post a Comment