http://easyhappylifestyle.blogspot.in/

Tuesday 1 November 2016

The best inspirational quotes by Aabraham Lincoln


-I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day.

-Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

-No man is good enough to govern another man without the other's consent.

-I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.

-When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.

-Marriage is neither heaven nor hell, it is simply purgatory.

-When I am getting ready to reason with a man, I spend one-third of my time thinking about myself and what I am going to say and two-thirds about him and what he is going to say.

-No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.

-A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have.

-He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help.

-I don't know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what his grandson will be.

-Stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong.

-Every one desires to live long, but no one would be old.

-Important principles may, and must, be inflexible.

-In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

-Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

-Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

-Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.

-Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

-Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.

-Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.




No comments:

Post a Comment